FFL Required Before Shipping
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure that the firearm they are purchasing is legal to ship, as presented on our website, to their dealer of choice, and that dealer is willing to accept the transfer.
- Jacob Grey (JG9) 9mm is in a class of its own.
- Machined from the highest grade 7075 billet alum on aerospace machines to exacting mil spec standards
- Bead blast finish
- Type III, class2 hardcoat anodized
- Designed to provide a more rigid shooting platform than other AR9 receivers on the market while saving as much weight as possible.
- Standard features include ejector with supplied set screws
- Lower receiver last round bolt hold open (LRBHO)
- 6/32 stainless steel bolt catch set screw
- Custom checkering
- No forward assist
- Full m4 picatinny rail
- Flared solid magwell that accepts all glock style magazines
- Upper and lower machined from same heat lot, graindirectional cutting resulting in a perfectly matched set.
JG 4″ Handguard
Manufactured from the highest grade of 6061-T6 aluminum coated with Class 2 Type III Black Hard Anodize per MIL-A-8625 Standards and specifications. The Jacob Grey M-Lok handguard leads the firearms industry with cutting edge aerospace precision.
- Made in America
- Requires shipment to licensed FFL dealer. This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply.
This is an FFL item and can only ship to an authorized FFL dealer in your home state. All sales are final.